Sonntag, 11. August 2013

Starting points

I've been trying to start a blog-shaped version of my one-woman-show several times throughout the last years. I've been on and off (public) writing all through that time. (I put the "public" as I am constantly scribbling into journals and there a few wonderful persons out there that keep up a penpalship with me, even though I often run late with my answers.)

However, I had this plan of blogging about some parts of my thoughts for quite some time now. Nothing revolutionary - like most of you out there, I want to try to regularly sum up how I am doing in my little personal fight against entropy. So, yes, I have absolutely no particular reason to claim space here. If you stopped by for ground-breaking insights - better move on to avoid disappointment. I have no pregnant belly to report on, no holiday pics, ... Well, one further event that often evokes blog appearances is some stay-abroad experience - as I am actually doing that, I could use that as a pretense... Yeah, great, so let's go for that one...

To sum up: Don't expect anything. At least I will try to avoid expectations. (Yeah, as if I  would be capable...) Just... be.


J.-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen